Seton Scholl London International* (SSL) made a strategic decision to align all the systems it had acquired through M&A activity with SAP ERP on an SQL server platform. Transferring so many data variants to SAP was daunting.
The challenge was to give SSL immediate access to all the transaction and audit history, eliminate the cost of existing hardware, and ease the way forward to the SAP implementation, quickly and efficiently.
• Implement DataNovata: The Enterprise Application Data Bridge, to format all the different data structures into a uniform SQL Server database.
• Generate an XML, Java-based, DataNovata application that provides a consistent user view of all the data variants.
• The entire DataNovata project took less than 12 months from start to completion
• It took 1 week to train business users on the DataNovata application
• SSL can decommission its iSeries/AS400 platform with no loss of data integrity and accessibility
“DataNovata exceeded our expectations. The team quickly understood what we were trying to achieve and we have found DataNovata to be robust and easy to use. I would certainly recommend DataNovata to anyone wishing to decommission applications.”
Stewart Sawinski, Technical Architect Controller, SSL
Please note that since acquiring the DataNovata Solution, Seton Scholl was acquired and is now fully-owned by Reckitt Benckiser
Barlow House, 4 Minshull Street,
Manchester, M1 3DZ, UK
31 Disera Drive, Suite 250
Cortijada los Rincones de Mizala
Calle Mizala, 1